HIGH QUALITY STAINLESS STEEL: BRAUNY BOY HARDWARE Hex Bolts are 100% Stainless Steel bolts giving them one of the highest forms of corrosion resistance. This makes them the perfect choice for use in any environment (including marine/saltwater). Indoor bolt or exterior use. BOLTS YOU CAN DEPEND ON: Our Hex Head Bolts are very strong and are great for both indoor and outdoor use. Whether you are attaching a piling to a saltwater dock or any use, our quality machine screws will serve you well. These machine screws grade 8 bolts are great to have around for when you need them most! Use in any application, any condition and any environment! Stainless steel bolts are the highest quality hardened steel bolts available on the market. They are strong, corrosion resistant and long lasting! These Stainless steal hexagon head shear bolt are partial threaded with hex head
- Thread Size：5/16-18; Thread Type: Coarse Thread/ UNC; Thread Style: Right Hand
- Screw Length: 4 inch or 38mm (measured excluding the head); Head Height: 0.211 inch or 5.4mm; Width Across the Flat Head: 0.5 inch or 12.7mm
- External Hex Drive Size: 1/2"
- Color: Silver Tone; Exterior Finish: Steel Finish, Plain Finish, no coating outside
- Made of 304 Stainless Steel (no coating outside) which is superior to regular steel and any zinc plated fasteners, provides good strength and corrosion resistance in bad environments
- 5/16" - Machine Screws - Interior Exterior uses
- Hardened Steel bolts – Grade 8 Bolts